- Reduces dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Sheds dead skin cells and stimulates new ones.
- Keeps skin hydrated and smooth.
AHA - Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), are a class of chemical compounds that can be naturally occurring or synthetic. Alpha hydroxy acid exfoliates the skin, helps to remove dead cells which makes way for new skin cell generation. The new skin revealed beneath is brighter and more radiant.
Alpha Arbutin - It is extracted from plants such as bearberries, blueberries, and cranberries. There are 2 form of arbutin, alpha Arbutin and Beta Arbutin. Alpha arbutin is 9 times more effective and stable than beta arbutin. The main source of alpha arbutin is the bearberry bush.
- it successfully blocks skins tyrosinase activity resulting to the prevention of melanin formation
- It is effective and helps in reversing problems like freckles.